[fusion_button link=" https://e3omi.com/new2023/general-employment-application/" text_transform="" title="" target="_self" link_attributes="" alignment_medium="" alignment_small="" alignment="right" modal="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" sticky_display="normal,sticky" class="" id="" color="custom" button_gradient_top_color="#0a548b" button_gradient_bottom_color="#0a548b" button_gradient_top_color_hover="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" button_gradient_bottom_color_hover="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" type="" bevel_color="" border_width="" border_radius="" border_color="" border_hover_color="#ffffff" size="" stretch="default" margin_top="" margin_right="" margin_bottom="" margin_left="" icon="fa-angle-right fas" icon_position="right" icon_divider="no" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset=""]APPLY NOW[/fusion_button]
Responsible for operations of company-owned and leased heavy trucks and equipment. The positioning and moving of trucks and trailers and operating trucks that transport waste to and from specified destinations. Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery/pickup of waste to ensure timely service and outstanding customer service. Maintains logs of travel according to federal and state regulations. Loads, secures, and unloads waste and performs all duties in conformance with appropriate safety and security standards. Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment. Performs required before-, during-, and after-operation “user maintenance” and cleaning. Driver will maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs. Must have a “satisfactory” driving record.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
1. Operating heavy machinery, vehicles, and equipment.
2. Inspecting equipment, structures, and/or material.
3. Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance on equipment; refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment.
4. Maintain a safe working environment by monitoring safety procedures and equipment while carrying out tasks and work orders.
5. Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures to ensure safety and quality work product.
6. Knowledge of business principles and disposal procedures involved in Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste disposal.
7. Decontaminate equipment to remove hazardous or toxic substances safely.
8. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel, recording information for documentation, and other processes and procedures.
9. Prepare and maintain work records/reports of information such as employee time and wages, driver logs, daily field tickets, or inspection results.
10. Strong knowledge of relevant safety policies and procedures; apply safety policies/ procedures to promote a safe work environment for the protection of clients, employees, and the public.
11. Interpret meaning of information to others.
12. Attend staff meetings; collaborate with others to communicate with supervisory personnel.
13. Successful completion of annual medical monitoring.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Communication Proficiency
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Material Resource Management
- Computer Proficiency
1. A valid state driver’s license with Class A CDL endorsement; no active violations within the previous 3 years required.
2. Tanker and Haz-Mat Endorsement preferred.
3. 40 Hr HAZWOPER certification preferred.
4. High School Diploma or GED, preferred but not required.
5. Understanding of business principles and practices.
6. Knowledge of materials, methods, equipment & tools involved in remediation services.
7. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
8. Excellent oral communication skills.
9. Problem solving and analytical skills.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & DEMANDS
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Highly technical work with the possibility of extremely prolonged periods working in extreme temperatures and high-stress situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move items up to 75 pounds. The employee will be exposed to extreme seasonal temperatures, both very hot and very cold. The employee will be exposed to contaminants, hazardous conditions, and hazardous equipment. The employee will be exposed to whole body vibration and sounds, with noise levels that may be distracting or uncomfortable at times. The employee will be exposed to cramped workspace, awkward positions, and sometimes very confined spaces. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Employees will be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with overtime eligibility.
Travel is expected for this position. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel will be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The Company is strongly committed to this policy and believes in the concept and spirit of the law. The Company believes in and practices equal opportunity and affirmative action. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action and assisting the Company in meeting its objectives.
: To be a trusted partner for our clients. We will deliver first-class environmental services with a sense of urgency and an uncompromising commitment to safety.
: To be the
environmental services company most respected for its people, quality
Service, partnership, and commitment to safety.
E3 Environmental is a full-service emergency response, remediation, and industrial cleaning company based in Jackson, MS with offices in Mobile, AL; Little Rock, AR; Laredo, TX; Memphis, TN; Clinton, MS; Shreveport, LA; Paducah, KY; Pensacola, FL; Deer Park, TX; Port Arthur, TX; La Marque, TX; New Orleans, LA; Cut Off, LA; Venice, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; Lake Charles, LA; Morgan City, LA; and Lafayette, LA. We have unmatched coverage capabilities along the Mississippi River corridor. We specialize in "turn-key" solutions for all your environmental and industrial needs, with a focus on the maritime industry including, but not limited to, Marine Fire Fighting, Barge Cleaning, and Spill Response. The most important resource available to our clients is our staff of qualified, experienced environmental professionals, dedicated to providing solutions of high value consistently with a commitment to safety, reliability and the long-term growth and success of the company. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401(k) with match, full family medical, dental, vision, and group term life insurance coverage for employee and dependents, with additional supplemental policies available.
[fusion_button link=" https://e3omi.com/new2023/general-employment-application/" text_transform="" title="" target="_self" link_attributes="" alignment_medium="" alignment_small="" alignment="center" modal="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" sticky_display="normal,sticky" class="" id="" color="custom" button_gradient_top_color="#0a548b" button_gradient_bottom_color="#0a548b" button_gradient_top_color_hover="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" button_gradient_bottom_color_hover="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="rgba(10,84,139,0.88)" type="" bevel_color="" border_width="" border_radius="" border_color="" border_hover_color="#ffffff" size="" stretch="default" margin_top="" margin_right="" margin_bottom="" margin_left="" icon="fa-angle-right fas" icon_position="right" icon_divider="no" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset=""]APPLY NOW[/fusion_button]