E3 OMI, LLC. is an environmental remediation company offering environmental assistance to industrial, commercial and government entities. Coordinate logistics for transportation and disposal of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client sites including developing sampling requirements, profiling, scheduling, manifesting and cost tracking of wastes. We are known for our safety culture and our dedication to each other and our clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Promote culture of safety by working with site personnel that are properly trained to perform assigned duties and comply with safety, environmental, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Knowledge of regulations and disposal procedures involved in Hazardous (RCRA, TSCA, Universal Waste, etc…) and Non-Hazardous Waste disposal.
- Experience handling hazardous materials and wastes required.
- Ability to prepare written technical reports covering the transportation and disposal operations.
- Ability to manage and insure proper execution of multiple simultaneous contracts. Project management and good communications skills are also essential.
- Strong knowledge of relevant safety policies and procedures; apply safety policies/ procedures to promote a safe work environment for the protection of clients, employees, and the public.
- Correctly complete hazardous waste profiles and manifests, and assign wastes to the proper regulatory classifications, and in coordination with the chemist, provide an effective waste minimization strategy including bulking compatible waste streams.
- Ensure that identified and/or procured on and off-site treatment, transportation, storage, and disposal service providers are off-site rule (including but not limited to CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA, NESHAP, OPA, and DOT) compliant. He/she shall also be required to ensure selected vendors are permitted to accept the specific type(s) of waste being processed.
- Project estimating and invoicing.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Communication Proficiency
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Material Resource Management
- Computer Proficiency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Highly technical work with the possibility of extremely prolonged periods working in extreme temperatures and high-stress situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move items up to 75 pounds. The employee will be exposed to extreme seasonal temperatures, both very hot and very cold. The employee will be exposed to contaminants, hazardous conditions, and hazardous equipment. The employee will be exposed to whole body vibration and sounds, with noise levels that may be distracting or uncomfortable at times. The employee will be exposed to cramped workspace, awkward positions, and sometimes very confined spaces. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or a related science preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, equipment & tools involved in remediation services and chemical services.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The Company is strongly committed to this policy and believes in the concept and spirit of the law. The Company believes in and practices equal opportunity and affirmative action. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action and assisting the Company in meeting its objectives.
Mission: To be a trusted partner for our clients. We will deliver first-class environmental services with a sense of urgency and an uncompromising commitment to safety.
Vision: To be the environmental services company most respected for its people, quality
Service, partnership, and commitment to safety.
E3 Environmental is a full-service emergency response, remediation, and industrial cleaning company based in Jackson, MS with offices in Mobile, AL; Little Rock, AR; Laredo, TX; Memphis, TN; Clinton, MS; Shreveport, LA; Paducah, KY; Pensacola, FL; Deer Park, TX; Port Arthur, TX; La Marque, TX; New Orleans, LA; Cut Off, LA; Venice, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; Lake Charles, LA; Morgan City, LA; and Lafayette, LA. We have unmatched coverage capabilities along the Mississippi River corridor. We specialize in “turn-key” solutions for all your environmental and industrial needs, with a focus on the maritime industry including, but not limited to, Marine Fire Fighting, Barge Cleaning, and Spill Response. The most important resource available to our clients is our staff of qualified, experienced environmental professionals, dedicated to providing solutions of high value consistently with a commitment to safety, reliability and the long-term growth and success of the company. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401(k) with match, full family medical, dental, vision, and group term life insurance coverage for employee and dependents, with additional supplemental policies available.