The Division Manager will direct and supervise the staff and the day-to-day operations of the division, ensuring efficient operations, quality customer service, and achievement of sales and productivity goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborates with other Division Managers and the Regional Manager to set reasonable sales, advertising, marketing, and growth campaigns and/or productivity goals.
- Collaborates with the Regional Manager to set performance standards. Standards may be based on budgetary and operational goals and required compliance with internal, local, state, and federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure that goals and objectives are clearly communicated and defined with division staff; provides guidance and leadership to enable staff to meet these goals and objectives.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations of division employees.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Establishes, implements, and communicates the strategic direction of the division’s goals.
- Identifies training needs and opportunities; develops and implements a plan for meeting those needs.
- Oversees implementation of new processes and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
- Ensures departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Time Management.
- Excellent Leadership & Management Skills
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Thorough understanding of operations policies and practices
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move items up to 75 pounds. The employee will be exposed to extreme seasonal temperatures, both very hot and very cold. The employee will be exposed to contaminants, hazardous conditions, and hazardous equipment. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The employee will be exposed to whole body vibration and sounds, with noise levels that may be distracting or uncomfortable at times. The employee will be exposed to cramped workspace, awkward positions, and sometimes very confined spaces. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with 24/7 responsibilities. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience
- At least 8-10 years’ industry-related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Understanding of business principles and practices.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, equipment & tools involved in remediation services.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. The Company is strongly committed to this policy and believes in the concept and spirit of the law. The Company believes in and practices equal opportunity and affirmative action. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action and assisting the Company in meeting its objectives.
Mission: To be a trusted partner for our clients. We will deliver first-class environmental services with a sense of urgency and an uncompromising commitment to safety.
Vision: To be the environmental services company most respected for its people, quality service, partnership, and commitment to safety.
E3 OMI is a full-service emergency response, remediation, and industrial cleaning company based in Jackson, MS with offices in Mobile, AL; Little Rock, AR; Laredo, TX; Memphis, TN; Clinton, MS; Shreveport, LA; Paducah, KY; Pensacola, FL; Deer Park, TX; Port Arthur, TX; La Marque, TX; New Orleans, LA; Cut Off, LA; Venice, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; Lake Charles, LA; Morgan City, LA; and Lafayette, LA. We have unmatched coverage capabilities along the Mississippi River corridor. We specialize in “turn-key” solutions for all your environmental and industrial needs, with a focus on the maritime industry including, but not limited to, Marine Fire Fighting, Barge Cleaning, and Spill Response. The most important resource available to our clients is our staff of qualified, experienced environmental professionals, dedicated to providing solutions of high value consistently with a commitment to safety, reliability and the long-term growth and success of the company. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401(k) with match, full family medical, dental, vision, and group term life insurance coverage for employee and dependents, with additional supplemental policies available.